Pages

Friday 10 March 2017

Maths W6T1

MATHS

WALT: Improve on our dividing skills.

This week for maths my group was trying to improve on our dividing skills. My group name is called islander maths. We picked this name because we are all islanders in our group. This task was kind of hard because I havn't done any division in a while or any maths but I am still looking forward to next week's maths work. In the beginning of my work I was kinda confused but as I went on it got easier. Next week I hope that it will be easier and faster to complete but it was still a good task. What I liked about this task was that some of it was easy and that it was challenging me. Some of it I got stuck at but I still completed it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sifa,
I really like how u do your maths and telling us about Improve on our dividing skills. Well done keep up the good work.

Post a Comment