Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

Technology Reflection

Technology Reflection

WALT: Make Mini Quiche

1. 2 Eggs (WHISK), Onion

2. 1 Cup Of Milk3. 50g Of Cheese

4. 2 Pieces Of Ham (DICE)

5. Combine All Ingredients

6. Spray Muffin Tray

7. Scoop Mixture In To 12 Muffin Tray

8. Bake At 180 degrees And For 15 Minutes Or More

Today at technology we were making Mini Quiches. When I found out that we had to put Ham in it I told my buddy to have all of it because I am not allowed to eat it because I am Seventh Day. I think we were the last one to finnish. I dont know what it tasted like but my buddy Toma was saying that it was ok and then there was nothing wrong with the Mini Quiches. There was nothing challenging with making this recipe it was just easy and simple. Next week I hope that we will be making something with out Bacon or Ham and I also hope that it will be easy like this weeks lesson.

0 comments:

Post a Comment