Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

What Would I Do If I Won The Lotto


What Would I Do If You Won The Lotto

What I will be writing about is what would I do if I won the lotto. I chose this because I havn’t won the lotto yet because I’m too young so this will be like a plan for what I would do if I did win.

The first thing I would do is donate quarter the money to my church because I wanna be able to help the church with upgrades and the materials we need for classes and the instruments we need for the band. For example I will give the church money and they can go buy stuff we need to help out in the church. Another example is that they can use the money to upgrade the church bigger so the other Tongan S.D.A churches can come back and join us.

The second thing I would it on is are flight to go overseas to see family that I haven't met or haven't seen in along time. The reason why I would do this is because I wanna get to know them and I wanna see what they are doing with their lives. For example I'll be your ticket to Australia, Tonga or America to see my family. I’ll also spend some money on my family because I want to pay them back for what they done for me since I was little.

The last thing I would do is spend the rest of the money on  my brothers and my parents. I would spend it on my brothers because my two older brothers look out for me and they are the ones that tell me to keep going and I would spend it on my little brothers because that's what a older brother does. I would spend on my parents because they are the ones that looks after me and my brothers, they are the ones that gave us our education, they are the ones that provide food for us, they are the ones that put clothes on our backs, they have always been there for me.

The reason why I chose my church is because the people there have taught to be good and respect others. I chose to travel because I wanted to see my other family members and I chose my family because they have been their for me. I chose my brothers and parents because they are the people I grew up with.

This task was give to us by my teacher Ms Komor. What I found challenging was trying to find out what would I do with the money. What I didn't find challenging was the intro because it was easy to do. The next I do this I'll try to add more things into my paragraphs. What I enjoyed about this task is that it is like a plan for when I do win the lotto.

0 comments:

Post a Comment