Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Maths

Maths
WALT: Reflect on what we done for maths.
Today for maths I went over my work from yesterday and I completed my work for today but today we didn't really have any maths problems to solve we just played with what's in the group basket. But today I was mostly looking over my work. What I found challenging was trying to figure out the last question which was Raj, Scott, and Samuel peeled Potatoes and got paid $2.50 to share between all three of them because it wasn't going to be an even number. What I didnt find challenging was question 1 because it asked me how much money would you get if you shared $1.00 between two people and the answer was 50 cents. Next time when I have spare time I might ask your teacher for more questions to by up the time I have left to do my work.


0 comments:

Post a Comment