Pages

Tuesday 31 October 2017

How Can I Be A Good Citizen?

How Can I Be A Good Citizen?
What I’ll be writing about is how can I be or become a good citizen? So it will be talking about what I can do to become a great citizen.

For me to become a good citizen I could help out in the community like help people carry their shopping to their car and helping elderly cross the road. For example I could help people that are struggling to carry their shopping into the car by taking some of their groceries for them and putting it into their car. For example if I see an elderly trying to cross the road and there is to many cars going past I could help walk across safely by guiding them.

If I want to become a good citizen I should always keep our community clean. For me to become a good citizen I should always respect the areas I am in. For example I could get are group of friends or family to help me clean the reserves or the parks around our community to keep everything clean and tidy or I can do it by myself by picking up rubbish the isn’t mine.

I can become a good citizen by respecting the laws consistently. In order for me to become a good citizen I should always respect the laws of the community and country. For example I should the right things around others and even when no one is around I can also help people to understand why we have laws in our country and why we need to follow them.

This pretty much sums up what I am talking about so yea. For me the become a good citizen I should help others in need, I should keep our community clean, I should always follow the laws or the country and help others to understand the meaning of the laws.

This task was given to us by our teacher Ms Komor. She gave us this task because she wanted us to practice what we will be doing for our writing test. The subject she gave us was How can I be a good citizen but we will have a different subject for our test. What I found challenging was trying to figure out ways of how I can become a good citizen. What I didn't find challenging was the introduction and the conclusion. Next time I'll try add more information to my writing so it's long and the reader could have a better understanding of what I am writing about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment