Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

Kiwi Sport

WALT: Play Basketball games to improve our dribbling.

Image result for absl basketball
The challenges that I had in our lesson was trying to stay calm, don't give up on myself and team and to not slip on the court. I couldn't really stay calm in my team because there was alot of shouting on the court coming from my team and the other team. During our last game I was almost gonna give up on myself but when our coach shouted out the score I noticed that we were still losing so I kept going and never stopped trying. I also found that I kept on slipping on the court because of my balance. It is hard to stay balance when there are heaps of people coming at you when you have the ball that's why I kept slipping. The best part of the lesson was our first game which was golden child because my team was really good with their shooting but when it came to running they kept slowing down but we managed to win the whole thing. I really liked the last game because it was challenging but we still managed to get the ball in the hope. When I looked at the opposite team I noticed that my team had lots of short people and the other team had lots of tall people but didn't stop us from getting the ball in. What I didn't like about today session was that most of my team mates was trying their best and not sharing the ball with others that's why we lost the last game for Kiwi Sport. What I also didn't like was hearing that this week was our last week of Kiwi Sport for this term because we had some great time with our coaches their names are Hyrum and Peter. I hope we see them next term as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment