Pages

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Kiwispot Reflection

Image result for abslKiwispot Reflection
WALT: Show teamwork while playing Basketball at Kiwisport.
Today at Kiwisport we were only playing games because it was our last session but only Peter turned up today because the other coaches where away. The first game we played was Golden Child. In Golden Child you will need two teams one team for shooting and one team for running. The team that is running as to run around the court before the person shooting gets the ball in. The last person running has to try and tag the people that are out to get them back in the game but if they don't cross the line then the whole group is out. I was the first Golden Child Then My friend Matthew and then My friend Siale went. My team lost I think it was 1-4 that was the points. The second game that we played was Numbers. In Numbers you will also need two teams. Both team has to stand on the sideline so when the coach shouts out a number that is that number of people that has to run on to the court. My team won the whole game the points was 10-0. But I only played for a little while because I took one of my mates to the sick bay because he slipped and hit the pole and scraped his knee. When I came back it was the last round but I didn't really do anything in the last round I just ran on the court and shouted peoples names. After the last game we got into a circle and put our hands in and shouted Tamaki.

0 comments:

Post a Comment