Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

Fitness And Cross Country

Image result for fitness fontLast term we started doing a programe called fitness we would always do it after morning tea. But this term we are doing fitness and cross country training. To me fitness is a good program for us because it helps us stay in good shape for sports or for other things. In fitness we do step ups, push ups. shuttle runs, relays, lunges,squats and star jumps but sometimes our teachers change it into other moves like planks and other things like it. Every week I feel like I'm getting better and faster at what we do during fitness but I enjoy cross country training more than the actual fitness because it is easy but the most challenging bit is trying not to get a stitch during running because it slows me down. I feel like I'm getting fitter during every session.

0 comments:

Post a Comment