Pages

Monday 7 August 2017

KIWISPORT T3W3

WALT: Reflect on the things I have learnt at Kiwi Sport.
Image result for hip hopToday at Kiwi Sport we learnt two more dance moves. Last week we learnt the Smurf and James Brown but this week we learn the Alf and Janet Jackson. All of these dance moves is part of Hip Hop. In Hip Hop there are four elements. The four elements are Art/Graffiti, Mc/Rap, Dj/Music and Break Dancing/Dance. Hip Hop first started in 1973. It started because the African American and Latinos felt like they weren't treated right say they decided to come up with a way to express themselves and they created Hip Hop. We also learnt what social dancing is. Social dancing is when you interact with others when they are dancing. Our instructors name is Jasmine. I think my favourite dance move that I have learnt from Kiwi Sport is James Brown because it is nice and easy to do for beginners. Next week I hope we get to learn more than two dance moves. What I found challenging was the Janet Jackson its just the bit when you have to move your legs but already know how to do the arms. I think that Hip Hop is a great way for kids to get together and interact with each other and express how they feel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment