Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Technology Reflection T3W5


Technology Reflection
WALT:Reflect on what we have done at Technology.

This week at Tech was our last day with Mr Grundy in hard materials. I just finished my project which is a race car. This week all I had to do was curve the edges and add the wheels onto the car. I was working with my friends Curtys, Siale and Deme. Curtys was making a pull toy which was shaped as a horse. Siale was making a helicopter and Deme was making an old time car. Mr Grundy helped my curve the edges and add the wheels on to the car. It was a good time with Mr Grundy but everything does come to an end. I cant wait for our new class which is graphics with Miss Ferguson. The most challenging thing at hard materials was finding out the right measurements for the car. The car doesn't look like the car in the photo. What I didn't find challenging was drawing down ten possible ideas. This is also our last year at technology as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment