Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Kiwi Sport

Image result for hip hop
Kiwi Sport

WALT: Reflect on what we done at Kiwi Sport.

At Kiwi Sport this week we learnt what choreography and freestyle means. Our instructor's name is Jasmine she comes from England. Choreography is practising a dance until you get it right but free style is when you do your dance on the spot without practice. In my group was Me and my two friends which are Falakiko and Sene. The challenging thing was trying not to muck up when we performed it in front of the class but it was a fun thing to do and something else that my group found challenging was trying to figure out what dance moves we where going to use. We done three dance moves I think bunt I don't remember the name except for one which was the Whip. We where suppose to learn two more dance moves we didn't have time to learn so we had to do choreography. That is all we done at Kiwi Sport this week. Next week I hope we learn the two dance moves we where suppose to learn this week. What I found challenging about this task was trying to remember what we learnt because I was suppose to blog this on Monday but I wasn't focused.

0 comments:

Post a Comment