Pages

Thursday 18 May 2017

Blog Profile 2017(DRAFT)

WALT: write a profile about ourselves.

Malo E Lelei my name is Siosifa. I go to Tamaki Primary School. I am in Room 9 and my teacher’s name is Ms Komor. My nationality is Tongan. I live with my Mum and Dad. I only have five brothers and no sisters. I am twelve years old but I am turning thirteen this year and I am in Year Eight this year. My favourite subject at school is Maths and my favourite sport is Rugby Union. I am are Seventh Day Adventist at Penrose Tongan S.D.A. One of my goals is to become a pilot but if I don’t achieve that goal then I would like to be a Rugby player. I have traveled to Tonga and Australia. In Tonga  I come from Folaha and Haapai. My mother comes from Folaha and my father comes from Haapai.

What you have just read was my blog profile. That is all I am going to say about myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment