Pages

Friday 26 May 2017

Soccer Reflection

On Wednesday we went to a Soccer tournament at Pt England Reserve. I wasn't suppose to go but they told me to put the uniform on and they'll call my mum for permission. The only reason I went was because five of their players didn't come so they picked me to go. When we got there we just had a little play around until our first game started. Our first game was against Sylvia Park A. We ended up with one all so it was a tie. Our second game was against Ruapotaka. We beat them 1 to 0. That was our first game we won on the day. Then our second game was against St Patricks. We beat them 4 to 0. Then our fourth game was against Panmure Bridge School. We tied up with them but this game no one scored a point. Our fifth game was against Glen Taylor I think the bate us 1 or 2 to 0. I think Glen Taylor would be the hardest school we versed because they had fast players and they had subs as well my team never had any subs. Our last game was against Sylvia Park B we lost 1 to 0. I didn't really enjoy this game because this palangi kid kept on screaming in my ear so I tried to shoulder charge him and because most of my team kept on getting contact for them but the ref didn't do anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment