Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

Technology Reflection

TECHNOLOGY REFLECTION

WALT: Reflect on what we done at technology.

Ingredients 
- Blueberries
- Butter
- Milk
- Baking Flour
- Egg
- Yogurt
- Sugar

Materials
- Big Bowl/Small Bowl
- Plastic Scraper
- Whisk
- Muffin Tray
- Wooden Spoon

This was our last week at food tach with Miss Tuipulotu. What we made for our last week was Blueberry Muffins. My buddie was Alo he is a Year 7 student. It was a great term with Miss Tuipulotu. She's a great cocker, she's funny and she is also a great teacher. I think that cocking is probably the best technology class at Tamaki College. Next week we are moving to Mr Grundy's class which is hard materials. I'm hoping that Mr Grundy class will be the same as Miss Tuipulotu. What I found challenging was washing the dishes because I also washed group ones dishes as well but it was my fault for telling them that I will clean their dishes. What I licked about the Muffins was that it wasn't burnt like the first time I made Blueberry muffins which was last year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment