Pages

Monday 29 May 2017

Siosifa - Maths

WALT: Reflect on what we done for maths.

Maths

Marbles are packed into bags and sold in bags of five.

Stand A is made up with two yellow marbles and three purples marbles.

Stand B is made up with two pule marbles and three yellow marbles.

What is the smallest number of each different bags of marbles you would have to get.

A. The same number of yellow marbles on both stand A and B. 
The answer is 2 yellow marbles on stand A and three yellow marbles on stand B.

B. The same number of purple marbles on both stand A and B. 
The answer is 3 purple marbles on stand A and 2 purple marbles on stand B. 

This what I did for maths. It is based on ratios. What I found challenging was question A and B because it was just confusing for me. Next time I could be more active with my maths so that I can get more done. I was also working with my good friend Toma. What I enjoyed was working with Toma because he is funny. Next time I will try and give you more information on my maths but that is all I done for today.

I hope you enjoyed reading if you did then please leave a comment and if you want me to work on anything then still leave a comment so that I can add it to the next time I blog my maths.

0 comments:

Post a Comment