Pages

Monday 15 May 2017

Kiwi Sport Reflection

Image result for Kiwisport
WALT: Reflect on what we learnt at Kiwi Sport.


Today at Kiwi Sport we were practicing our passes and lay ups. Our instructors names are Peter and Hyrum. What I found challenging was the lay ups because when I went for a lay up the ball would go to the other side instead of the direction I want it to go that is also what I could improve on. The passes we learnt was chest pass, bounce pass and overhead pass. The passing wasn’t really challenging to me because we learnt it already. After doing the passes we had to do Miami drills. In Miami drills you just run and pass the ball to the people on the side and they have to pass back to you and when you finished passing you have to do a lay up. My team lost both rounds because some of us found it difficult to do a lay up. Because we lost we had to do suicides. Our last game for the session was ball tag. It was boys vs girls but the boys in the yellow shirts had to jump in the girls team. I was one of the boys with the yellow shirts. But in the last round we had to jump back in the boys team. The first round my team won and the last round my team won again but this was challenging as well. The reason why I found it challenging was because you couldn't run with the ball and tag someone you had to keep passing it. The experience was fun and challenging. Fun because Basketball is one of the sports e mainly play at school and it was challenging because most of the skills that we done today I havn’t done it since last year.




0 comments:

Post a Comment