Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2015

My Letter to an alien

To James
Dear alien James I  heard you are from Saturn?. How is it on Saturn? My name is Siosifa by the way, I’m from planet Earth.I have a question for you we travel by car,train,bus,vans,trucks,boats & planes so how do you guys travel around Saturn? On planet Earth we got lots of countries I'd like to know all the names of your countries? Do you guys have water on your planet? I really like to eat play rugby and to travel around New Zealand. I’m a 11 year old tongan.Tonga is are very small island on earth. I am very proud of my culture. We got lots of games on Earth lots of tech as well. My school uses notebooks for their work.

Water                        Transportation
Tonga                      Technology

0 comments:

Post a Comment