Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Technology Reflection

Technology Reflection
Today at technology I was working on my second design for our clocks my first clock is the Tongan coat of arms and my second design is a circle with polynesian patterns inside. I found my second design because I couldn't remember all the patterns that I learnt how to draw I don't know why I forgot the patterns. The design I like the most is my second one because I designed it myself I didn't copy from anything or anyone and my second design is the design I want to do because my first one I think it will be to hard to paint because there are a lot of small drawings in it. So what I found challenging was trying to remember the patterns and what I didn't find challenging was drawing the outline because it is only a circle. I haven't finished yet but I am up to half way of my project.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Sifa,
What some create artwork you got there and great skills with your drawing to.Great reflection for your readers to know more information about technology.
-GREAT JOB!

Post a Comment