Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

Kiwi Sport

Kiwi Sport
WALT: Reflect on what we did for Kiwi Sport.
Today for Kiwi Sport we done Run, Jump Throw It was really fun. I thought it was gonna be boring because we already know how to run jump and throw but they made everything fun for us. I forgot names but next week I'll try and remember. What I really enjoyed about today was the game we played at the end I don't know what it was called but we had to pass the ball to the person at the end and someone has to try beat the ball to the person at the end. We learnt how to run faster one tip is to check to check which means one hand should be up to the check on your face and on to the one at your rear end and another tip is to run on your tippy toes it actually helps me run faster so if it can help me then it can help you. What I didn't enjoy was writing this reflection because I didn't really feel like writing a reflection. What I did enjoy was watching the videos. Here is a video to show you what we done for our last game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment