Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

Fractions Of A Set


WALT: Show how we got our answers for the questions.
This is our follow up task for the week. Our teacher gave us some question based on fractions but we had to figure out the answer using multiplication and division. At first I didn't really get what she meant but it got easier after woods. Next week I hope we get to do more fractions. I think that I am improving in fractions because when I first started it, it kinda felt harder then I expected but then I got use to it. If you enjoyed then please leave a comment and if you have a different way of solving fraction problems then please leave it in the comments as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sup sifa i really like this work it is amazing keep it up and i also really like the way on how you figure it out.

Anonymous said...

What's UP SIFA,
Great Job on your fractions of sets and you amazing strategy to it.I hope you could chanllenge yourself to even more harder fractions.Great Job!

Post a Comment