Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

Multiplication Wheels


Image result for mathsThis is my groups follow up task for this week which is called multiplication wheels. What I enjoyed about this task was that It started off easy for me but when it came towards the end it started getting challenging. I worked on this task with my two friends which are Aumau and Toma but we did it on separate presentations. This is a good presentation it can help us with our basic facts next week I hope we get to do more of this but more challenging so I can challenge myself.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sifa,
What a great job that you did on your multiplication wheels for maths.I like the way that when you did this presentation had said that it was good because it had helped you with your guys basic facts.

Post a Comment