Pages

Wednesday 20 September 2017

Bible Study-Lesson 1

Matthew 5:15-16

15 Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.

Matiu 5:15-16
15Pea ʻoku ʻikai tutu ha maama, mo tuku ia ʻi he lalo puha fua, ka ki he tuʻunga maama; pea ʻoku ulo ia kiate kinautolu kotoa pē ʻoku ʻi he fale. 16 Tuku ke ulo pehē hoʻomou maama ʻi he ʻao ʻoe kakai, koeʻuhi ke nau mamata ki hoʻomou ngaahi ngāue lelei, pea fakamālōʻia ʻa hoʻomou Tamai ʻaia ʻoku ʻi he langi.

I like this bible verse because it talks about the light that God has given us and it says to show your light to others so they can glorify our father up above. I chose this verse because I learnt it at are camp which was called Junior Camp and the theme was Ready Set Glow and because bible verse brings memories of what we done at camp. I think that this verse means that we shouldn't be afraid to share the light of God. I can demonstrate this verse by doing good deeds around our school so the the younger kids can do the same as what I have done. Some good things I can do around the school is helping out our caretaker aka Pio helping the little kids with their work.

Image result for the cross png

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Sifa,
Great Job on your bible studies.I love your bible verse's for your readers to take a look at your bible verse's and translating it to TONGAN.Great Job SIFA:)

Post a Comment