Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

Kiwi Sport Reflection

Hip Hop
Image result for hip hop png
WALT: Reflect on what we done at Kiwi Sport.
Today our instructor Jasmine showed up for our Hip Hop lesson, she has been sick for the past two weeks. Today we done more of choreography which is practicing a dance routine and then presenting it to the audience. In my group was Sene and Falakiko we were a bit confused but then we got use to the dance moves. First we done the Macarena, Alf, James Brown and then our own dance which was the Monobrow. I had a good time at Kiwi Sport next week I hope we get to learn more dance moves to help add on to what we have learnt from our others sessions. What I enjoyed about Kiwi Sport was when we got into our groups and created our dance routine because sometimes it was funny when we were still practicing. What I didn't enjoy about Hip Hop was when we went to perform because it was kinda confusing on stage with everyone watching us. I think Hip Hop is a great way for us to interact with others so we can make more friends.

Thank you for reading if you enjoyed then please leave a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment