Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Tapa Cloth

WALT: Reflect on what we drew for our trip to Te Tuhi.
This drawing was made by me for our trip to Te Tuhi. The first box represents my culture which is Tonga, the second box was to represent my favourite place which is church, the third box represents my family which is my parents, me and my four brothers, the last box represents my interest which is rugby union. What I enjoyed was drawing it because we haven't done any art at school for a while I don't even remember the last time we done art. The reason we did this was because we had to draw symbols that represents us and because we are going to the art gallery to learn more about the stories of the pacific. I can't wait to go see the other tapa cloths at the art gallery. What I found challenging was the flag because I added to much detail to it. What I didn't find challenging was my family because I just did stick figures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment