Pages

Monday 28 November 2016

Day 1 Camp Raglin

When we got to camp raglin I felt happy and glad that we finally got there. After we had to unload the bus and have lunch. After lunch we settled in to our cabins. After we settled into our  cabins we had free time  for a while. I went and played at the park and the gym. At the park I was playing on the Trampoline and at the gym I was playing B-Ball. After free time we were told to put on our shoes for the hike to Raglin Beach. At the beach we had to do a  sand sculpture in our teams. In my team was Marcus, Fa'amanu, Me, Kenneth, Ricky, Jennifer, Herein, Lovey, and Faith. Our sculpture was a Turtle and a Mermaid. But we only finished the Turtle. The sand sculpture competition was the favourite part of my days. Then we went back to camp and had a swim after dinner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment