Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Weekend Reflection

Weekend Reflection

On Saturday I woke and got ready to go to church. The person that was preaching this week was Pelekani. He is also the pastor for our church. After church finished I went back home to have lunch. The only thing I ate was Ice Cream with Chocolate Cake. The flavour of the Ice Cream was chocolate. Then I went to sleep and my dad left to church so he could run the next program. When he got home we were supposed to go to our Samoan unless birthday but my mum and both of my younger brothers were to lazy so we stayed home and waited till we had to leave to volley practice. After volley practice we came home and done Guy Fawkes. But only my brothers done I went to sleep.


On Sunday I woke up to go to church again for marching practice. We marched around for half an hour. Then we went inside for the Mangere Li. I’m in the Mt Wellington Li but they were in another week so I just went and ate with them. I only ate Ufi, Ota, and Sipi. After the li we went to a family meeting. When we got there it was already finished but we still gave them the 20 dollars to chuck in the family account. After that we went home and slept till 5 o'clock. At five we got ready to go to our church touch training. After training I got home and slept for school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment