Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2016

My Weekend

My Weekend

On Saturday I went to church, I got their and my class had already started. Our memory verse is Matthew 5:44 Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be of your Father in Heaven. After reading than we had a quiz boys vs girls to see who remembered what we have been talking about for the last few lessons. We were off to a bad start and then we got back up and finished it and won the quiz. Then we had to go inside church. Our women's ministry was doing our preach on saturday. After church finished we went home and had lunch and after lunch we went back to church for AY’s it stands for Adventist Youth they were our Penrose Tongan Youth group. Then we went to a funeral that was part of my nana's side. The person that past away was a man but I didn’t know him at all. After the funeral we went home and then I fell asleep are 10:00 pm.


On Sunday I went to drop of my dad to a program at church and then we left to my aunt's house and stayed there for 30 minutes. Then we went down to Glen Innes to my grandfather's house. We stayed there till 4:00 in the afternoon. Then we went back home and my brother went down to go and pick up my dad. Then I went to sleep and woke and it was 6:17 so I went and ate and came back and went to sleep for school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment