Pages

Thursday 16 February 2017

Technology Reflection

IALT: Make Sinnamon and Jam Muffins.

This week at technology we made Cinnamon and Jam Muffins. I cant remember the ingredients but next week I'll try and write it down in my book. My partner and me tried to make it perfect but it turned out looking like a volcano but we didn't really care we just cared about what it tasted like. Even tho it looked like a volcano it still was nice and sweet. I can't wait to see what we will be making next week. Before we left we had to make sure that everything is clean for the next class to come and use it and if she found out if one table didn't clean then the whole of our group will just be sitting there in class.

What I enjoyed about this weeks lesson was that the muffins turned alright even tho it looked like a volcano.
What I found challenging was trying to figure out what goes in next and what to do with it because she explained every thing at the same time.Image result for cinnamon and jam muffins

0 comments:

Post a Comment