Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

Technology Reflection

WALT: make Potato salad and Chicken Kebab.

Potato Salad
1. Slice the potato.
2. Cook with two cups of water.
3. Dice the Spring Onion and the Purple Onion.
4. Drain the Potato After its cooked and mix it in with the Onions and the Dressing.

Chicken Kebab
1. Dice the Chicken.
2. Wet the skewers.
3. Tip into source and place it on flat baking tray and start cooking.

This at technology we were making Potato Salad and Chicken kebab. We had a great time at technolgy. Our school name was on the whiteboard because three groups didn't clean properly it was disappointing to have our name up there but luckily it wasn't my group. We were going to use bacon but only my buddy used. I didn't eat it because I am a Seventh Day Adventist and one of our rules are that we aren't allowed to eat bacon so my tech teacher gave me eggs to do it with. At the end of the session it turned out okay but my potato salad tasted like toothpaste to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment