Pages

Friday 17 February 2017

My Badminton Reflection

REFLECTION WRITING PLAN:



Title
Please include a link if you are reflecting on an article
Badminton Reflection
Introduction:What are the big ideas in this report/activity?
Opening Statement (no more than one sentence) - WALT
Brief description about what you will be discussing in your reflection.
In my reflection I’ll be talking about what we done at Kiwisport.
Paragraph One
Things to discuss:
  • Who was involved?
  • What happened?
  • Where did it happen?
  • When did it happen?
Those that were involved was Me, Room 9 and our instructor ben. What happened was that we were learning our different grips which are Backhand and Forehand grip. Forehand is like shaking someone's hand and Backhand is like you are flipping something on a frying pan. This happened in the school hall. It happened today.
Paragraph Two
Things to discuss:
  • How did it happen? (Re-tell what happened in your own words?)

All we did was learnt the two grips, played are game with our partners. I really enjoyed it because me my partner and these other two we would crack each other up when we missed or tried to run to hit it.
Paragraph Three
  • Why did it happen? ( What was the purpose of the event?)
  • What did you learn?
  • What did you find challenging?
  • What is your opinion on what happened?
  • How did you feel after reading the article OR after experiencing the activity?

This event happened because our school wants us to learn different sports and how it works. I didn’t learn anything because we done this last year as well. What I found challenging was trying to hit the shuttle wit the rackets because the rackets were small.
Diagrams/Images supported with information
  • Enhance your work with appropriate images of what your reflection is about.
Badminton pic 5.jpgKIWISPORT W3.jpgBadminton pic 1.jpg
Conclusion
  • Summarise what your reflection is about ( one sentence)
  • How did you feel about what you wrote about? (two sentences…
  1. The first sentence explains HOW you feel.
  2. The second sentence  explains WHY you feel that way.
My reflection was just about what we did and what happened at Kiwi Sports. I think my reflection has reached my standards. But if it hasn’t reached my standards then I'll try better next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment